This product combines the best of both worlds – F10 kill and contact time, and the usefulness of quick drying from the alcohol component. No water is required to use F10 Hand Gel, it just disinfects your hands and then dries on them within 60 seconds. Used where clean hands are required but access to water and proper antimicrobial hand soap is not always available, for bird, companion animal, and reptile breeders who continually move between cages, and in DAFF quarantine facilities that require hands free decontamination in certain areas. F10 Hand Gel is a clear, viscous liquid.
- Waterless antiseptic agent ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- F10 core actives with 20% alcohol for quick drying with a kill rate >log6 (exceeding 1,000,000 times reduction in cell counts).
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Forms an invincible glove to provide long-lasting residual protection.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels, thus kinder to the skin with less drying even after frequent use.
- Available as RTU 100ml spray, 500ml pump, and in 5 litre drums.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arcadia Reptile & Bird Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.